Boosting your business with customer comms just got personal – find out how with advice from industry experts.
Over the years the consumers’ purchasing decision process and their behaviours have changed drastically with the increasing use of emerging technology and other trends in the marketplace. With more and more consumers using resources, such as Google, as their main source for information it becomes harder for companies to make that first point of contact and turn them into long-term customers.
The insurance industry is a part of this changing landscape. In order for brokers and insurers alike to keep up with the changing needs and expectations of their clients they need to be able to relate with them on a more personal level and really understand what it is they are looking for. It’s no longer about saying, “tell me about your sump pump, tell me about your basement”, it needs to be about “tell me about you, as an individual”.
During our most recent round table discussion with insurance executives, marketing experts, and three of our broker partners, a key theme emerged in regards to communicating with our end clients.
The round table participants included,
- Graham Robertson: President & CMO | Beloved Brands Inc.
- Jessica Goldberg: Partner | Deloitte
- Kyle Nichols: Director of Business Development | Jones Brown Insurance Brokers and Consultants
- Paul Hainer: Vice President, Operations | Insuranceland
- Sam Issa: Vice President, Business Development | Axion Insurance Services Inc
- Shari Douglas: Director, Personal Insurance | RSA Canada
- Ben Buckton: Director, Brand | RSA Canada