Delivering multinational insurance solutions can appear challenging, but we keep it simple. We have one of the largest global networks in the insurance industry, spanning over 150 countries and territories worldwide. This network helps us to provide tailored insurance solutions for large, complex national and international risks.
Read our Global Capabilities brochure for more information.
We cover every corner of the globe
Our global network provides a local response to multinational business needs with a first-hand understanding of language, culture and commerce. Our offering includes:
- Local underwriting authority and superior underwriting expertise
- Ability to resolve complex issues, such as negotiating with local regulatory bodies
- Prompt local language documentation, fair settlement and efficient local payment of claims
- Rapid movement of money wherever the business is located
- Specialist country experts
- A multilingual team that manages the performance of our local offices
- In-house risk engineering and loss-prevention functions
- Vangie Artes, who oversees RSA’s Multinational and Global Risk program, shares insights into her expertise and responsibilities. Read more.
- RSA joins global risk managers and brokers to share insights on the challenges and importance of multinational regulatory compliance. Read more.
- Colette Taylor, VP Specialty Lines, discusses how globalization is changing the face of risk exposures. Read more.
To inquire about multinational programs in two or more countries, please contact the GSL Specialty leadership team:
Underwriting Director, Specialty Lines
Global Specialty Property:
Assistant Vice President, Specialty Property
Global Specialty Casualty:
Assistant Vice President, Specialty Casualty
Construction and Engineering:
Assistant Vice President, Director Construction & Engineering Insurance
Assistant Vice President, ProFin
To inquire about our U.S. capabilities and cross-border insurance solutions, please contact your nearest regional office:
Regional Director, Atlantic
Regional Director, Quebec
Regional Director, Ontario
Regional Director, Western
Regional Director, Pacific