Experience has taught us how to keep business moving through everything from project delays and supply-chain issues, to machinery failures and downtime, to rising equipment costs. We take a straightforward approach to formulating a plan: we listen to your client’s tolerance for risk and tailor a solution to their specific needs.
Please view our Energy product brochure.
Features & Benefits
- Primary, excess or quota share
- Ability to handle international property exposures, including US. Read more about our global capabilities.
- Ability to combine Property and Equipment Breakdown Insurance (EBI) capacity
- Major Erection All Risk (EAR) projects
- Flexibility to use RSA wording, subscription wording or brokers’ manuscript wording
- Tailored engineering services targeted at the specific needs of brokers and customers. Our specialized energy risk control team is committed to providing this value-added service to assist clients’ efforts to reduce operations-related losses. To learn more, read our Risk Control Services brochure.
- Oil, natural gas and petrochemical
- Chemical and agri-chemical
- Mining and smelting operations
- Power generation and utilities
- Renewable energy
With an in-house capacity of up to $400 million, we can handle projects of almost any size.
To learn more about our Energy insurance solutions, please contact our specialized underwriting team:
Vice President, Global Specialty Lines
Director, Global Energy