RSA understands the negative ramifications of work stoppage – both financial and reputational. Equipment Breakdown Insurance (EBI) provides protection against the physical and financial loss resulting from equipment breakdown.
RSA is a leader in engineering services and has demonstrated technical expertise in EBI. Our EBI products cover all classes of business and we offer customized products to meet your clients’ needs. Our book of business ranges from complex, global risks to small-and medium-sized enterprises. Regardless of the account size, we know that time is money and we make it a priority to resolve claims quickly and efficiently.
Read our EBI Brochure for more details.
- Broad risk appetite
- Offer comprehensive coverage, including production machinery, electronics, business interruption and spoilage coverage
- A single point of contact
- Seamless coverage and no gaps in protection
- Single underwriter and insurance company
- Power generation
- Oil & gas
- Public and private utilities (including distribution)
- Heavy industry
- Pulp and paper
- Consumer manufacturing
- Food processing and cold storage/warehousing
- Real estate
- Small and mid-sized occupancies
- Large-scale cannabis production & cultivation
Large underwriting capacity to meet coverage limit requirements
We’re here to help answer your questions and walk you through the benefits of our EBI product. For more information, contact the EBI underwriting team.
National EBI Director
Jacqueline (Jackie) Elliott
Trading Underwriter, EBI
Directrice Régionale, Bris de Machines
514 375 2123
Underwriting Manager, EBI
647 776 9562
Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and British Columbia Regions:
Vishnu (Vic) Premlall
Technical Account Manager, Leader, EBI – Western Region
403 351 4303