With expertise in multiple industry sectors, a dedicated team of in-house claims counsel, trusted legal partners and complete domestic underwriting authority, we offer a full-service underwriting practice that can adapt to constantly evolving professional and financial risk.
Read our EML product brochure for full details.
- Directors’ and Officers’ (D&O) Liability
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liability for Financial Institutions
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liability for Asset Managers
- Ironclad™ Side A Difference-In-Conditions (DIC) – visit our Ironclad page for details
- Employment Practices Liability (EPL)
- Fiduciary Liability
- Commercial Fidelity Bonds
- Financial Institution (FI) Bonds
We place a strategic focus on where we win.
ProFin’s executive and management liability team can provide industry-leading terms for risks consisting of largely domestic exposures. Controversial industry classes, or businesses who operate in politically unstable jurisdictions, are more challenging to underwrite.
We have experience with both private and public corporations (including dually listed issuers), not-for-profit organizations and financial institutions.
Capacity up to $20 million (USD or CAD)
We’re here to help answer your questions and walk you through the benefits of our EML products. For more information, contact the following ProFin team members:
Assistant Vice President, ProFin
Senior Underwriter (D&O Liability, Ironclad™ Side A DIC)