We work closely with you to customize Commercial General Liability (CGL) insurance programs to provide your clients with the right coverage at a competitive price. In the event of a claim, our claims specialists provide prompt responses and fair settlements. For clients with US exposures, we have experience settling liability claims through access to a highly regarded US legal network.
Read our Specialty Casualty brochure for more information about our offering to clients with large, complex casualty risks.
The following outlines the highlights of our approach to working with commercial clients on casualty insurance programs.
Features and Benefits
- Flexibility to use either RSA wording or manuscript policy wordings for large commercial operations.
- Primary CGL offered in multiple segments.
- Can use third-party claims administrators where needed.
- Expertise in alternative risk financing and captives insurance.
- Admitted International Paper in over 150 countries and territories.
- Sophisticated casualty insurance programs offered, monoline or multi-line, to complement other lines of business.
- Engineering and loss-control services dedicated to liability.
- Capacity of $25 million (inclusive of primary liability)
- Auto par ts manufacturers
- Chemical risks
- Contractors (i.e., millwrights, HVAC, mechanical, general contractors)
- Financial institutions
- Food and beverage processing
- Junior mining
- Manufacturing (machinery, including international sales)
- Oil & gas
- Realty and property development
- Retailer and wholesalers premises liability risks (must be supported by property policy)
- Pulp and paper/forestry products
- Public sector
- Warehousing and logistics
We’re here to help answer your questions and walk you through the benefits of our casualty products. For more information, contact the following team members:
Head Office, Specialty Casualty:
Assistant Vice President, Specialty Casualty
Technical Manager, Specialty Casualty
Trading Underwriter, Specialty Casualty