Your client and their members benefit in two ways. RSA can create a strong risk management approach specifically for that organization to help stabilize premiums by reducing claims. Your client can also benefit from the collective buying power of the group. Whatever the approach, RSA is proactive in making sure the insurance program delivers the right coverages, at a competitive price, for your client’s organization.
Please view our National Programs product sheet for full details.
Enhancing Member Benefits
RSA targets homogenous, pre-established groups with a minimum first year premium of $500,000.
- Affinity groups (hobby clubs, charitable groups)
- Associations (professional, trade)
- Franchise operations (retail, service, provincial, national or global)
- Evangelical organizations and services
Features and Benefits
RSA provides the broker with ‘rules-based’ authority to conduct underwriting, risk control and claims handling. While each program is unique, we recognize the enhanced role of the broker in servicing the program.
That’s why we assign dedicated underwriters to each program to ensure continuity and consistency in the program’s handling, and to act as a liaison between our claims, actuarial and risk control teams.
What RSA brings to National Programs
We augment the broker’s capabilities with services and expertise in these areas.
- Streamlined decision-making capabilities
- Policy forms that are easy-to-understand and navigate
- Ability to issue policies on a certificate basis
- Flexible and creative underwriting including trust fund structuring
- Actuarially-based benchmark pricing and loss trend monitoring
- Customized, multi-line coverages
- Exceptional in-house engineering resources
- Skilled and efficient claims handling.
We’re here to help answer your questions and walk you through the benefits of our National Programs offering. For more information, contact the following team members.
AVP, National Programs
Director, National Programs