Let’s chat with Claims Ami™
Claims Ami™, our online chat tool, can cut down on the time you spend on Personal & Commercial Insurance claims—leaving you more time to spend with your customers.
Available to you here on rsabroker.ca and to your customers on rsagroup.ca, Claims Ami™ answers your simple questions, quickly—nearly twice as fast as a phone call!* Just look for the Claims Ami™ tab on the right-hand side of each page on rsagroup.ca and on rsabroker.ca/claims.
Because it’s an online chat, you don’t have to navigate a voice menu system—you can multitask while waiting for a response in real time, or use it to get quick information while you’re on the phone with a customer. And you can save the results at the end, for future reference.
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 6:15 p.m. (ET), excluding holidays.
What can you use Claims Ami™ for?
Claims Ami™ is especially suited for automobile claims, but can also address simple questions on property claims.
The tools allows you to chat with a live agent and can help you and your customers with questions about open claims, such as:
- How much is the deductible?
- When does the policy expire?
- Does the deductible apply to a chipped windshield?
- Who is the claim’s adjuster?
- What is the claim’s status?
- Can I add more information (e.g., police report, witness statement) to the claim?
- Was anyone determined to be at fault?
Rentals and repairs questions
- Can you direct me to a trusted repair facility?
- When is the rental car due to be returned?
- Can the rental be extended?
- Does the policy allow for a replacement car seat?
What Claims Ami™ doesn't cover
You cannot use Claims Ami™ for all questions. Your customers will still need your expertise and guidance for more in-depth conversations, such as:
- Reporting a new claim (you can report a new claim 24/7 using Claims Point®)
- Securing new coverage
- Getting roadside assistance
- Discussing fault
- Negotiating settlements
- Discussing concerns with the quality of repairs
- Disputing a resolved claim
And don’t worry: our Claims Ami™ agents will direct you to the right contact if you need help with these questions.
It’s all part of our commitment to helping you and your customers communicate with us in the ways you want to—and helping you get on with your day faster!
*Based on usage information gathered by Johnson Inc., 2019.