Resources for using RSA's new Digital Mailbox
With many people shifting the way they work, RSA recognizes the importance of having more operational processes online. We know that having digital processes in place can help brokers be more agile and to easily adapt to new ways of working and remain committed to expediting our digital capability improvements. As part of this commitment, RSA’s mail delivery processes has now moved to a completely digital mail platform.
For this change, we have partnered with Xerox, a best-in-class vendor with vast digital mail experience in the insurance industry. We know that this change impacts each brokerage differently and want to assure you that we are here to support you throughout this transition.
What you will find in your Digital Vault
RSA’s Digital Mail impacts Facility, Personal Lines, Commercial Lines, Specialty and Coast Underwriters.
In your confidential folder:
In your general folder:
- Client & Broker copies of policy documents*
- All memos sent by RSA (ie. Billing or Underwriting) not addressed to an individual broker
- Mortgage, lienholder, lessor copies that would have previously been sent direct to broker
*Qualifying broker copies in scope of EZ Docs offering will continue to be delivered via EZ Docs.
*Direct Bill Personal Lines policies will continue to be sent directly to the customer
What hasn't changed:
- EZ Docs content remains unchanged. For more information on documents and policy types eligible for EZ Docs, please review these documents:
- Bulletins will continue to be sent to the email addresses we have on file
- Liability cards will continue to print and be mailed directly to the broker or direct to the customer (personal lines direct bill policies only)
Digital Vault Login Details
To activate your digital mailbox:
- Visit the Digital Mailbox link at: https://digitalvault.xerox.ca/ and click on the ‘New Account’ button.
- You will be asked to provide an Account Name (you can choose a name of your preference).
- Create a password (minimum of 8 characters, must include number, symbol, upper and lower case letters)
- Enter your email using the email address originally provided to RSA in October 2020 when registering your brokerage. If this email is unknown to you, please contact Xerox at [email protected].
- You will then receive an email to verify your email address. (If you have been identified as a department folder user, you will also see your department’s folder when you log into the system.)
Now, you’re ready to go.
Please Note: If you are unsure which email was originally provided to RSA, please contact Xerox at [email protected].
How-to Video: RSA's Digital Vault
Webinar Recording #1: How To Use RSA's Digital Mail Platform
Webinar Recording #2: Understanding Your RSA Digital Vault
Once you have activated your account, for any technical related issues please open a ticket with: [email protected]. Examples of technical related issues include:
- Changing who has access to a folder
For operations related issues, please open a ticket with: [email protected]. Examples of operations related issues include:
- To make copy requests
- A document was deleted in error
- A mail item was received in error
- To change the location of pink slip deliver
To ensure you receive the most efficient and effective support when submitting a ticket to Xerox, please include your brokerage name, postal code and the document name(s) that you are having trouble with as well as the vault folder the document(s) are located in (general or confidential).