Changes to Claims Intake Process
FAX/EMAIL SHUTDOWN TO CLAIMS
- In an effort to quickly evolve with the changes that COVID-19 has brought us, we will no longer be accepting Personal Insurance home and auto claims as well as those submitted by Facility Association via fax or email as of:
- April 20, 2020 (Alberta, Atlantic, Ontario)
- April 27, 2020 (British Columbia)
- Any fax or email claims submitted after this date will not be entered into our claims queue
- This excludes Commercial Insurance claims and claims submitted by Facility Association only brokers
HASSLE FREE CLAIMS
- The Hassle Free Claims guarantee will not apply for claims submitted via these methods after the shutdown dates mentioned above based on region
How are claims submitted after these dates?
There are a few ways you can now submit a claim after the shutdown in your region:
- Telephone: Claims will still be accepted via telephone at 1 800 319 9993 (RSA) or 1 888 267 6766 (CNS)
Who do I contact if I need help?
For general questions, please contact your Regional Sales Manager (RSM).
For any questions related to BRAVO, please contact [email protected].